American Idiot the musical is my entire life.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten people, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
(in no particular order)
1. The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Hamlet, William Shakespeare
3. Much Ado About Nothing, William Shakespeare
4. The Harry Potter Series, J.K. Rowling
5. The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
6. Of Mice and Men, John Steinbeck
7. The Fountainhead, Ayn Rand
8. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Series, Stieg Larsson
9. Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
10. The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins (only the first)
I nominate anyone who wants to who hasn’t been nominated yet/ I’m too lazy to tag people.
watching Veep makes me strangely homesick.
The next time someone asks me exactly what a Stage Manager does, I’m just gonna say “You know Anne Hathaway’s job in The Devil Wears Prada? THAT is what a Stage Manager does - anything and everything and probably quite a number of things they shouldn’t/ can’t do.”
The true mark of adulthood is when you can use your own graduation robes for your Harry Potter costume.